2013年1月27日星期日

google all how the person l

Time can make 40,000,000, that trades."Buy a ground of officer to stretch out to say.
I at that moment trade with him and hand over to him all of the gold coin, he cautiously checks 1 time, gives me a title deed for land and says:"Take good, this was the title deed for land certificate of the 3 F floors that you want, it hereafter is yours."
Accept good title deed for land, I return to soil city again and is eager to seeing own house.
PS:2 flock 6256046

Chapter 34 the first store(up)


Soil city safe area after, soon came right away a medicine store the kimono pack an of store, 3 F, Section a the floor tower aloft in the in front, connect brand what of all have no, this was probably my house?
"How are you, host, welcome to go home." When my station before delivers to stare blankly in the house, in an old man with hale and hearty spirit open a door, bow to make reference to to me and gave me a fright.
"Boon, brother-in-law, what do you say?"Just I seem to hear he shout a person, and still keep shouting host and see one eye surroundings, in addition to I have no other people, is shouting me, I the head have a little dizzy.
"If the host, I am this of servant, Xing Jin, you can call me old gold, or gold servant, I can help you the whole businesses for dealing with in home, if you feel don't need, can dismiss me, if you still need to employ hand, you can arrive human resource to manage the Ya door employs, or the explaination give I, I can also replace you to employ, different person's employing price is different.You are own advanced house now, take a look."Xing Jin's servant says that I have already made sure at this time, he be at and say.
I wonder game companies to also really make, there is incredibly also servant NPC, however very the convenience is practical,google, need not oneself's everything worries and otherwise still needs to tidy up to deal with household chores and tidies up a house every day, I need not do Be getting another.
"Gold big uncle,cnn, you still make me walk sideways good, you so big age, shout my host, really not good, and I also not habit, do I need to pay you how many gold coins monthly?"I say that host this form of address can let me very the habit is not.
"Does that how to go, the rules can not discard, I still shout your host.You need to pay me the wages expenses of 10,000,000 gold coins monthly."The servant still doesn't be shouting host.Monthly 10,000,000 gold coins was also CNY 1000, these money I still can can pay.
"You if insist shouting host, I didn't employ you, want to continue at this home stem,Facebook, will change a form of address first, shout to walk sideways or small horizontal."I say with smile, this employs a fee to also calculate enough expensive.
"That is all right."Listen to I say not to employ him, the gold servant finally compromises, might it not be is NPC also unemployed to seeing more importantly?Be don't know NPC if get the order of the boot, will have what result, will result in to them what influence.
Getting into the first floor is a hall, the size has 200 squares around and spreads on the ground marble plank, extremely clean, there is on all sides no the type of window, however house inside very bright, the roof mourns a sorcery light, there is no dark and depressive felling at 1:00.The building outside looks to don't greatly seem, but the space of inside isn't small, I wonder."How to all have no room here what of, does the house like this call how the person live?"I surprisedly inquire about.
"Land management the house for selling in the Ya door doesn't know what use you have to do, so is all empty, however you as long as ordering how to handle, very quick can decorate good house according to your will."The servant explains.
", Is so."I originally intend to be used as to consign for sale to exercise to use with the first floor, so big space but is at the right moment, don't need partition to become a few houses as well.
"The adornment of your house can in 1,000,000 gold coin scopes, more than 1,000,000 gold coins after, decorating the expenses spent will you carried by yourself."I when just thinking wear how to use the most luxurious adornment the servant says to me and thoroughly smashes my crazy idea.
"Still have this rules!"I can not help a burst of and depressed, the game company buttonned up really too, is all some virtual things just, and then isn't true, also don't want a charge.
"This I intend to use to open a material to consign for sale a line, the other people can place here some materials consign for sale, we take certain service charge.Be don't know that how many persons I need employ to carry on managing, can't the product meeting that I consign for sale here be stolen a thief by the other people?"I ask.
"You the product in the house unless your approval, the other people can not move and use and can not take away, either, there is no your approval, other people even this house also enter not come, this is the absolute being's protection for private property, so you authorize to deal with business for me all right, I can replace you and the other people carry on bargain and take Qian Wu and sell goods."The servant says.
"It is originally so simple."I say with smile, this servant was still really severe, saw to my business do so much.
"The counter that I need 5 store insides is used to place the product that the other people consign for sale, the weapon is used a , the helmet is used a , the jewelry is used two, other products are used 1."I say.
"200,000 gold coins in each counter, 5 at the right moment 1,000,000 gold coins, you still need what things after, meeting direct from deduct gold coin on your body."The servant says.I again despise game company, too black!
"Okay, like this good.We go to 2 F again to take a look."I say to lift a step to walk the second floors, the constitution of the second floor the same building is similar, also an open spaces hall.
These second floors I originally intended be used as auction off go of, however short time inside, also having no player would have what deluxe material need to be auctioned off of, common material didn't auction off of necessity, auction off of a few gold coins still not enough expenses, and general player also didn't superfluous money to buy thing, still want publicity before besides some things auction off, only afraid also want a big pen gold coin.
"This gets empty first and once waited a period of time and had already opened sale to do good here."I finish saying, and then walk the third floors.
The third floor but a little bit come from my to anticipate outside, not only have a bed, spreads more to look the silk of very comfortable sweet on the bed drive, there are also a table and 8 chairs, the game company isn't a dead either to dig.However this thing puts in a so big room, the room is still open spaces and matchless, lets people feels isn't very comfortable.
I want to box off this floor a lot of small house of, each friend is a , everyone not only had the place the location that can take a rest, and still have party when the time comes and saw come to this house to buy of still very worth.
"I want the small room that boxs off to 520 squares, does each room establish a bed and about need how much ?"If I inquire to the servant, leave of 100 even as a hall use, all boxed off, hereafter occupy don't do in a 20 even small rooms.
"The wall that boxs off a room use is free, however constitution bed will money, be like you use of this kind of the single bed is each 2,000,000 gold coins, the luxurious type is 5,000,000 gold coins, double person's bed the simple type is 5,000,000 gold coins, medium file type 12,000,000 gold coins, what kind is the luxurious type 100,000,000 gold coins, don't know that you want to the bed that other rooms establish?"The servant asks.
A listen to the price pour to make me shocked, this is also a little bit too costly, check gold coin of wrapping up the inside, shortage 2,000,000, buy the most simple beds all not enough.
", Still keep calculating, now boxed off room first, purchase thing or wait hereafter again say, anyway is not hasty either now.What function do this rooms all have?"I ask servant.
"The function of room has a lot, the first is certainly a rest, you can return to room rest while being getting more tired, trapping, can resume energy after, another house belongs to your private property and is subjected to a protection, didn't agree at you under, no one can get into your house, including the bodyguard of Ya door, so can say that the house is a safety most Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论