2012年11月14日星期三

cheap dr dre beats umptions unexpectedl

In my vision but is firmly don't concede.My in the mind one tight despair, he is a Ba lord ah, there are 100,000 several lives on the body, so follow his person more, I the impossible thirst beg him for the sake of me but give up so well an opportunity to make use of.
Is lightly my Long Long hair, Sun Ce opened mouth:"Son cloud, I thought for two days, livelong two days.Bring back you come after, one of my viewpoint just doesn't make you leave me again and use no matter what way, I can't make you leave me, either, can you understand?"
I drily answer him:"I am understand, so, I don't resent your decision.These two days I once thought as well, I was too selfish, did that kind of to request to is to your biggest injury.Bo Fu, I didn't insist, you sought a place to settle me, is living is die whole with old sky of of arrangement, I don't contend."Although I will living not as on the hoof as hopeless situation, I don't want to resisted again, probably such of the day isn't long-last.
Sun Ce is silent for a while, shake:"BE, I admit that I show interest very much, can not only get a beloved woman, return the ability heavily fight opponent, these are the good matter that the whichever various Hous can not refuse.I was no longer Sun Ce before decade, that time of my facing an opportunity like this is a despise to make use of of, make use of a women to compete for hegemony, I who is young think a shameful matter.Can now dissimilarity, so several years of bloody fight more and more heavy with shoulder of the responsibility make me know, fighting of power is stop at nothing, I should not refuse an opportunity like this."
Knowing perfectly welling the way is this answer, I still feel own it's helpless and desolate and become overdo to lightly answer him:"Now that you have already come to a decision, press your decision to do.You need not have scruples about my body, I support come down."
If Sun Ce imitating the Buddha didn't hear me, but wry smile for a while:"But, I but descend not this decision,cheap dr dre beats, because I also clearly know, once I really did so, so I the meeting thoroughly lost you, while I absolutely can not bear to lose your pain and sufferings."
Sun Ce's words are light soft, imitate Buddha in a soft voice whispers in my ear, can I but be rung a thunder in, whole body stiff and rigid, I not the letter ground become overdo to hope toward Sun Ce, Shan one silk helplessly regrets and faces my consternation in the eye that he still determines, and he is tiny to nod:"I ain't silly, know this opportunity it's how important for me, can I descend not hand.Son cloud, you don't also think too many, I have already said, your secret only I know, none of male Jins knows, don't say others.The wanting you are also my personal matter, also is as irrelevant as male Jin.Here, the nobody wants to make use of you, in addition to yourself."
I am getting more dizzy, this how may?Is the entertain foolish ideas being these days of unexpectedly that I am imagine oneself as the favorite?Is these assumptions unexpectedly it I that am tormenting myself by myself?Hope Sun Ce, I almost could not say words:"Can, can I told you!Bo Fu, Bo Fu, you not ability, not ability for the sake of my a person but ……, do you know not to know what you gave up?"
Sun Ce also in the wry smile:"Am I also as silly as you?Son cloud, I gave up a so good opportunity.You understand me, I also understand you, I know if I really did like this, so you will become 1 to live to kill a person, although you no longer insist trying to commit suicide, can you will lead more suffered than deadly.Get one with it deathless don't live of you, not as like this as like, you are still an on the hoof person at least, ability with me can talk with me in anger, can also play the piano for me.Just, I still keep wanting to ask you, son cloud, if let you so very purely heel I, you would like to?"
"Is very pure?"I have already canned not consider, the state of mind like this makes me shocking and lets me stops the whole thinkings.
"BE, very pure.Don't make use of, don't fight, there is no need, I want you.Outward, we can arrange if become a dead person, you have this ability, I have this prestige, we are two completely can make you from now on keep out of it, your right here, become the woman whom I dote on most ."Although Sun Ce's tone is mild,the thirst of inside begs is anxious and warm.
I resumed from the consternation, no one knew, in addition to Sun Ce no one knows my secret, while Sun Ce incredibly gave up the best opportunity that the stroke Cao holds for me, he don't know that this kind of gives up to probably ruin does he from cradle to the grave pursue?Fool, he was really this fool and shut eyes, my locking tears tightly in the eye socket didn't let it comes out.
Imitate a Buddha and feel my touched, Sun Ce slowly stretches hand and enters his bosom to my wreath:"Tell me an answer good?Don't make use of, there is no utility, I want you and marry me, good?"
Force oneself the town quiet down, I slowly push away Sun Ce and face his disappointment, and I am then helpless sorry and ashamed:"Bo Fu, I would like to promise you, can I but can not promise you.The in this world doesn't have no air goes through wall, the person of outside will know this matter sooner or later, so, result still at, this be still secondly;Is more fundamental me can not make I forget everything.Bo Fu, you want, even if I heel you, I can see you and my elder brothers beat depart from this life to live come?Could you request me to completely keep out of it?Arrived both parties to die to fight that day ofly, you let how I am from the place?How can I ensure everyone's safety if I have no on the battlefield?The victory or defeat must divide out, this is the fact that can not get around, can if can not ensure an everyone safety, can I also feel at ease ground to keep on living?Not only is me, is that you be placed in territory ground like this, also can not keep out of it."
Sun Ce is getting more silent, he loathes to give up me, the but again doesn't want to force me, and this flounder makes him very suffered.I bite lips and have no very much to goodly exterminate his dream:"You can not do it to give up friendship, choice utility, I can not do it more.So, Bo Fu, you can want me by secret, can am me your woman, but my I should only is your prisoner."Hope a helpless medium painful look in the eyes of Sun Ce, I very the open heart ground made summary for our positions:"No matter how we get along with, it still keep being hostile to relate to.Stand at stand opposite noodles of I, in fact and greatly can make use of your love, I even can tell you, I would like to do your woman, pleased wait on to receive you here, but this isn't true, but another cheat, after relaxing a vigilance at you, I will escape.But today, face you unselfish love, I could not do to cheat your business and don't to come out any further.Execuse me, Bo Fu, I can give you two choices, don't make use of me, don't give me up."
Sun Ce lowers the head and led in a short while, his title sees toward me and use very calm euphonic say:"Not, you are getting wronger, I still have a choice, and that is to don't put you to leave.You can not do it to keep out of it, I will make you attain, and you don't do my woman, but still keep being my brothers, is outward so at least.You can try to escape, but I promise to make you succeed.Just, "he smiles to conjecture me after grinding to a stop for a while some kind of:"Before you try to escape, is to not is to should have the body kept, like this the Yan Yan of disease of, you does the emollient spirit leave this house?"
"Bo Fu…………"I absolutely could not say words to come.
That open laughter came back again in the memory:"With me compare to take a shot patience!Son cloud, wait until you didn't bear so more of that day of, I still make you become me of woman, I have this confidence.The lips that don't want to bite you again bled quickly.Ha ha, bite open very painful of, you are still very afraid pain, is be not?"
After this talk, Sun Ce still keeps coming over to see me every day, while entering a house light foot, after leaving but heavy abnormality, enter after the house steaming hot wearing a smile look in the eyes, disappear no longer after turning round back to me;His laughter is still open, but I listen to laughter inside of unwilling and painful.Face to forgive so my Sun Ce, I compunction thousand times but smile hard in front of him, the in the mind is painful and unbearable, but would not like to make him see out, we are ownly and at will all hypocritically expressing and relax.In fact compare with Sun Ce, but thousand catties of heavy burdens of my shoulder let go of, brain inside also no longer entertain foolish ideas, the body also started instauration.See my body in the Hui Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论