2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com of common family I

It is certain to know."
"Who?"The little dragon hurriedly asks.
"Week prosperous Mr. Yu."
"Small adopted father?!"The little dragon is shocked, " small adopted father and you ……know?"
"That's right."The beauty nods, " Chinese fir gram preservation of those thing inside, there is the toy that two kinds are your fathers to stay to the you and your elder brother, week prosperous Mr. Yu takes to go and says to bring you.The code is LH01 and LP02 respectively, respectively take your names as serial number, a kitty and a white of puppy."
" Is small black and …… white?"The little dragon is shocked.
" What is the white ?"
"The white puppy that is my to keep, the time in pet store and small black always together, so buy down together."The little dragon knits the brows, " says so …… is the white also what father create?"
"H'm, about is it.Puppy in"the beauty nods, " is send to your elder brother, in fact you are still small, don't understand this the Er worry in the world my Zha, there are a lot of bad persons in the world, you of father for protecting you, not only the Qing devotes blood to send to your patron saint, also let the Chinese fir gram backing that is you."Made reference to my beauty to sigh an one breath, " is small black you say of the whites all belong to a half a lifetime thing, is also say food and an excretion still a meat body operation, but they to you of blood information excrescent sensitive, as long as you didn't come out certain scope, they can find out you.And there is the chip that your father places in their brains, everything with protecting you is most of purpose, if on all sides have no in danger, they just common little animal."
"Really?"The little dragon is shocked.
"Not only your father.The mother who connects you also does many matters for you."The beauty says, " I don't know that your mother used what method, the protection for letting prosperous Mr. Yu of week proceeding without hesitation you, he once said to the Chinese fir gram:This is what he promises your mother.Although this definitely has the affair that I don't know among them,your father found out a Chinese fir gram, your mother sought Mr. Zhou as your backing again, they are the parents of best the world overses, be not?"Beauty finishes saying to hope a little dragon, " I know to listen to these, you will definitely have doubt to a lot of matters in past and include dying of your parents.But I don't hope you consider as the target that you make track for during a lifetime to these, know why your parents does these?"
"Why?"The little dragon anxiously asks, from previous she has been remembering dying of parents, there is also the reason to do these.
"Because everything done by them, all just for wanting you thoroughly living next go, be like the life of a mere mister similar and happy happiness here in the world."The beauty hopes eyes of little dragon, " TREE is also good, past everything is also good, your parents wants to let all matter ends, don't hope to embroil you.So you must be like a common girl so happy life the bottom go and love you love, pursue you future happiness, everything sees forward.As for your back.Have me, there is Chinese fir gram, there is Mr. Zhou, have a lot of can for the sake of your person, you is used to have peace of mind to go straight up."
The "I ……" little dragon knits the brows.
"Promise me, don't book into these right and wrongs, at least don't active book come in, so your parents will disappoint."The beauty grasps the hand of little dragon, " I personally once saw your father's look in the eyes, so I and the Chinese fir gram all understand him of worry, now ……you have to promise me.Good?"
Little Long Zheng Zheng hopes eyes of beauty, that eye is very beautiful, very soft, imitate Buddha a ray of light that mother worries.
Finally, she orders.
"I promise you."The little dragon says, " I can't draw in these affairs on my own initiative."
"Good kid."Beauty smile, she raises to touch the face of little dragon, " I also promise you, absolutely absolute, will protect you, become you strong backing."
The little dragon appreciates of smiled to smile, "thank you, princess."
"Need not, from now on have what annoyance can tell me."The beauty says that" is the same as a female, my missing me can even help you than Mr. Zhou or the Chinese fir gram."There is annoyance of some young men in ten how old girl sub- head quarters, she really wants to help a little dragon.
"In fact ……in fact also have no what of."Little Long Nao Nao's head, " however is these days of me to have a doubt and always often jump out to perplex me."
"BE concerning feelings of?"The beauty asks.
"H'm."Little vision dragon is gloomy, " contains a very excellent female kid and like me current male friend, I am very frightened, although I am understand I am male the friend is a good person, and he said that likes me,I really fear in the days to come if he fancied how that female kid do ……they are of equal status."
"If is your one-sided love, so he fancied the other party, you withdraw.If your two feeling mutually Yue, so you don't easily let go, either, even if he likes the other party, unless make sure you are two of haven't saved of leeway.The "the beauty starts to pull the hand of little dragon, " female kid wants brave some, believe diligent will have repay.Your another half is what God destines for you like, words is him, no matter how it is, finally will be him, words isn't him, strong line of put together you an end will also separate, and your boyfriend said that liked you?So you will make great effort to fight for.Show him your advantage, say to choose that you are most him right decision with him, take out self-confidence."
"Princess ……" the little dragon is touched of absorbing and absorbing nose.
"Hey Hey, this is my experience, the induction gives you!"The beauty winks, " tells you, don't see a Chinese fir gram now and in this small apartment, my nest's Chinese fir gram Be from at rich have power of family, but I am just a daughter of common family, I of all of parents are the make-up mans of wedding dresses store.My fee annoy to just turn a Chinese fir gram very strongly, certainly, I want to make him always see my advantage, even my weakness he likes very much."
"Like that a person makes an effort and lets him knows that you likes very much and loves him very much, don't person who do the backstage, said nothing."
If little Long Xin win move, and in the moment good-looking woman, imitating the Buddha is a together light light,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, gradually got rid of to walk the haze in her heart, "H'm!"The little dragon heavily nods.
Lin 竫 and little dragon has supper in the home of the Chinese fir gram and the princess, supper later on, two people take leave with Chinese fir gram husband and wife, the princess stays the cellular phone number of little dragon and say hereafter often contact.
Lin 竫 took a little dragon to return to the house of suburban area, after stopping car into garage, the little dragon suddenly pulls Lin 竫 it.
"I like you, so ……I can't make you regret to choose me.The affair of "the little dragon summons up courage to say, " Ya Gong Ying's son, I will face together with you, I can't fear,Beats Solo HD, because I don't feel that I am worse than her, even if you say that my arrogance is also good."
Lin 竫 smelt speech Leng Leng, later on slowly a smile.
"I never think that you are worse than anyone."His tone steadily says that" is very happy on the affair of Ya Gong Ying's son, you finally have found."
"Think ……?"The little dragon is stunned speechless.
"Even if you say to let I need not worry you, but I see get the worry in the your eyes with hesitate."Lin 竫 hopes a little dragon, " even if I tell you how much time you than Ya Gong Ying's son good, you can't believe, I can wait you to slowly want to open, I will also use activity proves to you, I can't leave you."
The nose of "Lin 竫……" little dragon a sour, she unexpectedly hides in mind of worry unexpectedly and early drive the other party detection,cheap dr dre beats.
"Leave."Lin 竫 says and stretches out a hand to the little dragon, the latter nods to keep up with, Noan-noan in heart of.
Originally could not walk that circle of, unexpectedly is oneself, she thinks to hide to worry and then cans not troubles Lin 竫 and has never thoughts him to early see through, and inwardly worry for her-originally she again silly once.
Just returned to a bedroom, the cellular phone of little dragon rang, was an elder brother to together beat,
【Together elder brother, what matter?】little Long Mi Yan smile.
【Seek another house in the outside I always not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论