2012年11月15日星期四

cnn ntality he is Zhao

."Zhao Yun looking at the younger sister of this youth's matures and steadies:"Is like son, I really not trust you!"
"Such as son these several years always very good ah.I can look after myself.Say again, there is also eldest brother care I ah, can't gave younger sister a hard time.It is an elder brother to pour, outside various Hou influence already the beginning clear up and hear that a lot of various Hous gather together sour Zao now and send punitive expedition Dong Zhuo.The elder brother is the time that arrived to go out, don't take care of like son.To, I have already left for elder brother tidying up good travelling bag, you aring tomorrow.Does this country border on good men to all follow you closely on all sides!"
Zhao Yun looking at her, touched not already:"The thanks is like son, unexpectedly is that you be thoughtful for what elder brother thought.You trust, is an elder brother of once having a foothold of ground, definitely come to connect a younger sister."Zhao Yun if smile:"Good ah, when the time comes, perhaps seek an elder brother such as the son!"The brother and sister mutually see but smile.
On the second day, Zhao Yun called 100 son Langs in the village neighborhood and went to Yuan Shao, don't and a year, seeing a Yuan Shao is an useless person, he directly went to with Yuan Shao for the enemy's male Sun Zan again.
Zhao Yun after leaving home town, Zhao Yun such as don't walk right away, she had been recording the voice in the brain"cloud such as, since today, you are me, I am you.Inchoate time, my consciousness probably will be strong to lead yours.Can time after growing, I will slowly disappear.When the time comes, you can control you."Can actually, in addition to demand knowledge or she can not the thing understanding want to be come out by that voice, that voice didn't basically and never once control her thought.
This voice concretely says to is another person's mentality, he is Zhao Yu.Because a special chance lets his mentality get into Zhao Yun such as of body, this is Zhao Yun such as in four year agos, suddenly changed root reason.If Zhao Yun knew that he is the time and space that is a from the later Three Kingdoms ages to arrive at the person here.And Zhao Yun such as while accepting him, also tradition all of his skills and knowledge, and knew his many affairses.Certainly these affairs are what he would like to tell Zhao Yun such ases.So, Zhao Yun of three year agos such as although is just 7 years old,had the thinking of the adult and the knowledge of several thousand years.
Zhao Yu to Zhao Yun if say much cloud such as don't understand of phrase language.She is unique knowing Zhao Yu is very clear, he the in those days while was living is also the younger brother whom Zhao Yun recognizes, and followed Zhao Yun whole life.However, because Zhao Yun is in the in those days, heel wrong a mean person-Liu Bei, with as for their brotherseses all ate a lot of bitternesses.Especially Zhao Yu , in the middle of having no alternative, unexpectedly chosed that the dead is under Zhao Yun's silvered gun, with as for he dies very unwillingly.The time flows back back again now, he wants to ask for help of Zhao Yun such as of body's carrying out him is in the affair that the in those days didn't carry out.
Thought of these, Zhao Yun such as upsurge a kind of desolate felling in the heart,cnn.Thought of again Zhao Yu says of story.
That day, Zhao Yu speaks slowly:"I clay-cold 58 years over there, the Jin puts out Wu and returns Jin three cents.If the years dies, the plum flower country villa has already become a legend that is forgotten in the long history river.And my mentality because I die front the hatred anger of the mightiness and unwilling, there is no dissipation, be also likely to be, I originally isn't the Wu of this time and space to work properly, in fine, I always bum at this time and space, until that day, 1 kind I also the emergence of ill-defined vibration wave in the time and space, make me intrude into your body.Thus, we became integral whole, you also got all of my memories and skill.Now, cloud such as, you have already known my it's the whole, later road, I will do the affair that I at the beginning didn't do with you, you would like to?"
Heard this struck with fright or horror story, Zhao Yun such as of the heart be deeply shocked, her mood also rises and falls to fall Dang along with the development of story.This time, she only has a mind, that be:"Elder brother Yu, you trust, if the son definitely completes the wish that you didn't complete.I will help Cao to hold unification world, can't make elder brother Yun follow that bad egg Liu again to have."
Zhao Yu sighs:"Is like son, this process probably will be very difficult.You have to know and I can give your history remember, besides which, , all otherly want to depend yourself.Especially be you have already changed original feature that time of history to wait, need to face with his/her own intelligence such as the son everything.You have to have thought preparation."
If Zhao Yun smiled:"Elder brother Yu believes yourself, also believe like son, good?"Zhao Yu is also a cachinnation:"Like, good, let we together experience this time adventure."
Thought of here, if Zhao Yun sighs tone, from the language way:"Elder brother Yu, you are subjected to of the bitterness Be getting tooer many.If the son will do according to your way of thinking of and waited to unify world, you really and completely left such as son?When the time comes, where do you go again?"
Zhao Yu's voice suddenly rings out:"Is like son, we should walk.The elder brother has already gone, we should also seek Cao to hold.Certainly, if you would not like to, I can't force yours."
Zhao Yun such as quickly say:"Elder brother Yu, if son certainly would like to.Not only only is what you say, help elder brother Yun set up an utility industry, also need to let world the person Be little to suffer hardship."
Zhao Yu's laughter rings out:"See, also really grow up such as the son.Boon, words like this, I right away will all of my knowledge and to later the situation develop of the cognition all infused into your brain.There is no necessity from now on, I can't come out."
If Zhao Yun frighteneds:"Elder brother Yu, why, you not is say to wait unify world, you just really leave such as the son?"
Zhao Yu's mentality sighed tone:"Two mentalities have the same brain, will appear a problem sooner or later.Is like son, you now can already do-it-yourself a lot of affairs, not need me to appear at any time.Say again, I am also very tired.However I temporarily can't leave your body, I just take a rest in a place in your brain for several years just.When you have a demand, I will come out.Still have, like son, make a living away from home world, you or regard men's wear as principle of like."
Zhao Yun,such as satisfied enemy, says:"I think already like, appear in front of people of this world of will be such as, the man of word son cloud.Elder brother Yu, originally I wanted to use your name, can you would not like to."
Zhao Yu Yi smiles:"You are you, I was me, originally was two people, why wanted to use my name.Boon, such as, Zhao Zi Yun, good name.So, let's start!"
Note:From next start, Zhao Yun such as will be a leading role, also start using first person in the book.
Note:As for Zhao Yu, Zhao Zi Yu is the leading role of the unauthorized biography 《loyalty righteousness legend 》 of this book

Chapter 3 becomes sworn Guo Jia


Fight disorderly world-chapter 3 become sworn Guo Jia
After a month, I, but Zhao Yu dislike homicide very much, his idea how much also influenced me.
Zhao Yu is when the last time reforms my body, although strengthen I got strength and skill in martial arts,become me thoroughly an outward appearance look like very too frail to stand a gust of wind person, and I am partial to small age, therefore, leave home town of I, look to be like a youth who just grows up general, Xi Xi, pour to also be easy to have fun.
Walk on the officer's way, wanted to think, H'm, I should go first Yuan Shao there now, don't go and live with him, but seek a person-Guo Jia, Guo Feng Xiao.Zhao Yu gives my memory, he now should in the Yuan Shao there.He is the knot righteousness of Zhao Yu's previous incarnation is three elder brothers, I also want to knot righteousness with him.This is also that I didn't follow behind elder brother Yun together of one of the reason.
Isn't only on the road on the first, I ain't elder brother Yu, did a few good affairs very much on the road-killed a few big hooligans, certainly also backlog a little money, kill two birds with one stone.I didn't inherit Zhao Yu's not homicidal advantage, but inheritted him to love of beauty and like the weakness for enjoying.Entered Ye city this day, get here, took many warm feeling in my felling, seeing come shoulded be the influence that is subjected to Zhao Yu.
Seek a wine shop, face a window but sit, wish:Don't know that elder brother Yu's virtuous Yu wine shop is how?Really want to know.However, I also want to establish company's brigade quickly.Just, up there look for person?Leaving the war of the North Sea is it's yet early.Again Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论