2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj htly as well and jus

Bottom not together not deeply shallow scar.
My smiling face chaperonage fixs attention on tears but leads, misty of hope to hit the ground last have no Wen Jing of voice interest if and Yi ice.If can, do I really want to go with your a cake of.
In the prison, my commit suicide, finally letting isn't willing to see my Qi blessing to move to drive into the temple of Zhao Feng for exactly two months.That time of I have already had no big Ai and just lose blood excessive, need to calm down to keep.The gauze tied up my left wrist tightly a lot of turn, once the hand move and then will pull wound, the painful cold sweat sprinkles.
I lie on the bed, hoping Qi to bless to quietly sign the side is at my Ta.Having already done not saw him again for a long time still keep being that Long Zi is direct and simple, great king manner.The face that is serious up hang to allow of no to resist of dignity, this is the generation gentleman of the Qi country king.Is never anyone and anything or so, work strictly and speedily, having no anyone can obstruct the decision that he makes.
Still come to see me finally.
I am nerveless to blink eyes, the tears overflowed out like this, wet Qin Zhen, "emperor ……the minister Qie think, you can't see minister Qie any further."
Eyes because of tears but the mentally dense isn't pure, even is near at very short distance of he could not saw clearly, feels leave him very far very far.He lightly sits by the side of the bed Ta to sit down and lightly starts to hug I, "why so silly?"
"The minister Qie sees them …… so dying, I unbearable ……think let him together."I sob voice, it is before the chest to tightly lean on him.
He lightly comforts my hair, the voice is very deep and low, "because of me?"
The voice gradually laid up to weep over, don't live of take out a Ti way, "does the emperor forget to greatly marry that day's commitment to in no case throw down minister Qie?Emperor but fail to keep promise ……be that minister Qie on the hoof to still have meaning?"
Because this words, his body is one Jiang.In the air because of he suddenly not the language Be gradually dead silent to come down.I remain tightly cover up in his bosom and hug the hand of his waist to gradually make an effort, the left hand getting hurt grips into a boxing, and the ache spreads.I slowly close a pair of eyes and wait for him talking.
Don't realize mistake how long as well, he finally opened mouth, "can't ……I, not throw down you any further."
Get him after this sentence I smiled, when beginning, do I bless also and want to start by artifice to the Qi?Because is the thing matter person not?
Tonight, he guarded in my bedside for livelong night, had never closed eyes and had never left.Until early toward, he just literally washed face and combed hair a burst of Wan and Wan Wei then leave, facing to order heart before going take good care of me, if have mistake only they are to ask.
This night after, I am ever no longer the Di for falling into disfavor emperor imperial concubine.According to sparse remind ever various, my to he from when start a feeling root having already been deep kind of?BE see his first side, still does he want to give up to battle out an emperor for me?
But, these have already been getting ofer no account.Is true, completely of no account.
Breeze Su the Su, the dowser vein, gradually fly Xu in Marchary.
The thin cold tears smile to tell feeling, this feeling already in vain.
Few months Yang Xi who hasn't stepped into the temple of Zhao Feng permits to think with Su to permit to arrive at the temple of Zhao Feng inquires after sb's health to me some kind of, I as well the smiling face face a rightness, just as ever with their chitchat.They walk behind soon, west temple many imperial concubine instaurations usually send greeting of gift, more than tens toghter take well-known expensive mountain three tonics to come to visit to send greetings.
The temple of Zhao Feng, overnight many callers, greatly put brilliance, again become the place of the west most noisy temple.
I not mind their don't have intentions, also not minded them to once fall into disfavor that date at me don't send carbon in snow.I know, this after all of the temple everyone is to do obeisance Gao Cai Di, having no the genuine feeling can talk, and I am no longer rare hereat ruthlessness empress temple to look for a true temperament.
This woulds be, Phoenix bath of blood, the rebirth of Nie Pan.
Chapter 8 good luck to good luck eventually exert
Shallow garden pond, deeply courtyard, graceful of Yu gold, light breeze book spring is cripple.
The treasure Ji is loose loose Wan, lead China is light makeup.I aweather but Be signed to garden pond in Yuan side, willow catkins what time lightly beat a dress makeup on.Today is that the Yin is crystal to set up formally for the day of madam, but smells Xun, six Zhao instrument pregnant.These two matters returning is together really a good Qiao to unfortunately bump and lead to the slaves in temple the Qie language all discuss emperor's tonight will stay overnight in succession who that.But I have already had no superfluous of the mind think, what I think is just present relation for blessing with Qi.
He arrives the temple of Zhao Feng on the twoth in a row, the companion is at the Ta before.We imitated a Buddha to return to greatly and marry for that several dayses, different of just he claims to be "I" to me, I claim to be "minister Qie" to him.I am understand, with him of the misunderstanding of have already canned not make up, could not return previously any further.
My Di wears inverted image in water, the facial expression is a bit pale have no dint, concealed have abnormal state.I realize my own body greatly not equal to front already, after drive worked properly water according to disfigured, I spend to resume for more than a years.The but again won inferior poison in Western Regions by few months and often lightly coughed continuously.Number recently, and then mow wrist in lost blood in the prison excessive, cause body is weak.The there being still a heart Wan steeps to add musky plum flower Niang for me everyday, I have to the total amount drink bottom.I can not expose, otherwise my plan will fail by a small margin.
"Wan Wei, this temple asks you, the Feng stays an ascent to fly a kite that day, you why suddenly does the rise want to fly a kite?"I take off one greenery from the weeping willow, at finger tip have fun.
Wan Wei remember in a short while just way, "is a heart Wan ah, she says recently an emperor imperial concubine your mood isn't very good, I suggest to fly a kite."
I clear Han head but hope a green jade blue float the sky of cloud, there were a few big wild gooses to once fly, "Wan Wei, in this temple of Zhao Feng, can believe your one person.This temple asks you now, wishing would not like to hand over to this temple the life."
She suddenly draws tight all over stiff, the air miserably and thinly stares at me, Zhu Chun Wei Zhan, for a long time can not talk.I don't want to force too tightly as well and just calm down to need her thinking.
"Maidservant ……would like to."Some of her orotund Zhans, I not from thin smile, " consideration cautiously replies this temple again."
She bites lower lip, the look in the eyes is some fluster.Finally still keep heavily ordering bottom, Tai have to definitely cut off, "emperor imperial concubine, the maidservant would like to hand over to the emperor the imperial concubine a life."
Liu Ye in the my hand is rowed by the finger tip to fall, finally drift into lake noodles, start to return circle ripple to fill the air, "you trust, this temple can't want your life.As long as you do some help just."
She heavily vomits an one breath, the facial expression obviously releases, "you frightenned to death maidservant."
The facial expression that sees her, I also smile a to smile.Is just definite is testing her, if spy, absolutely can't have a panic and flounder like that on her face, finally gleam a firmness.
"The tonight accepts a Xian palace, the emperor sets up formally Yin Zhao the Yuan is a madam,Facebook, at that time not only this temple will attend, Chu pure Wang Ding however will also attendance.You must break your neck for this temple and take a words to him and slice to record when the time comes, can not make anyone discover."I one word one language of give an account to her, afraid she isn't enough caution, be discovered, that my plan was disturbecompletely d.
Although the Wan Wei has a doubt,still keeps gladly noding a way, "emperor imperial concubine trust, the maidservant is certain to do this matter well."
Accept the Xian official hierarchy inside the palace to together sit a right side, but positive three article above of imperial concubine all together the left side of the row.Press the grade one by one in order for, I certainly perfectly deservedly sit left side seat of host, last leave my several Feng chairs of the Yaos of steps to sit in seat of honor of is a Du Wan, she one face smiling face but stare at Qi to bless to hold a crystal hand of Yin to declare to set up formally her as"flower madam".On listenning to this, my heart unclear ache, but the smiling face is hanged to two dimples under.
"The madam of the flower", empress after the Shu lord Meng Chang imperial concubine, her a born beauty, the beauty and skill double is excellent, ability and learning is also even man all slightly lousy three cents.The Qi blesses at present"flower" two words grant in her, its idea is again clear however, he indeed as expected appreciates crystal ability and learning and beautiful looks of Yin.
Don't aware of self to start to carry a seat the wine on the case, the one mouthful drinks to the utmost.Five Fengs that was light to once sweep whole body thousand plaits are 100 Die jacket of gold threadses, flickering and dazzling in the bright candle light.She smiles very sweetly, very happy, be like more that day of I, indulge in that not to belong to own of of don't get in the imagination but.The common saying says that the love is like poison wine, even if knows perfectly wells inside poison, remain drinking of desperation bottom, , is this it the so-called moth that rush toward fire?
Set up formally big Dian imperceptibly so in a hurry but lead, the Qi blesses to lightly hug her waist but in advance leaves and only leave full full one palace officials and imperial concubine.All the 351 flock of opposite officials toast drink to heart's content, not very noisy.Compare with them, but the imperial concubine of left side seem to be particularly apathetic, all silent and closemouthed sit upright its, often the Nian rises a piece of pastry light food 1.
Madam with

没有评论:

发表评论