2012年10月28日星期日

cheap beats by dr dre y of I stopped an ai

Zu Liu Bang:The strong wind rises Xi cloud to float in the sky, Anne's hasing time to adjust in summer Xi is cool!
7, the Lu is fast:The in this world originally has no air condition, the person of afraid heat is many, also Be getting freeer.
8, Shakespeare:Opening an air condition is still a pass air condition, this is a problem.
9, attend to city:The dark night gave me a pair of black eyeses, but I look for an air conditioner with it.
10, Wang Shuo:Who is my fixing an air condition me afraid?
11, Xu Zhi Mo:Lightly of I stopped an air condition, positive such as I lightly open.
12, the moxa is green:My eyes inside why satisfied restraining tears water, because I love deeply to sink to this air condition.
13, Tang Seng:Do you want an air condition?Want you to say, you don't say me how can anyone know do you want an air condition?Although you so full of silently conveyed tendernessly looking at me, can you also want to speak to come.
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 119640 another persons chock with laughter of classic gaffe jestbook[recommend]
1.Everybody delivered a chest card during the days in the senior high school ……once before checking, the form master ran to loudly shout to classroom, everyone wore bra quickly, checked to pull ……the whole field was utter silence ……
2.There is accidentally a time driving, a beauty colleague takes bus , on sitting my flank, accidentally especially the nervous drop say:Safe set of take up!Beauty hereafter ignore again accidentally ……depressed ING
3.The other people came to my aunt's house to be a guest and just came in before.At the right moment my aunt is going to go to the stool.She hurriedly receives a guest to say:"You sit to admire to sit admire, I pour for you to order urine to drink!".(Originally is said to pour some the tea drinks)
4.On the time in practice, say to a teacher:Is teacher Chen Xing Chen?
5.Accidentally the university go to a factory gold at the time that work practiced, worker teacher allotment tool machine say:For the sake of safety since see, I the door promise a male classmate and a female classmate as far as possible to is a bed.At that time all boy's jokes, the girl blushed.Practice a period, almost and allly use all of living of lathers are that I help and accidentally the girl from the same bed(is cold) do of, end in consideration of she can't make anything the teacher check get up not so good, accidentally advise her to do a hand, who know that she says:I have already habitually made you be getting drier.Accidentally exploding at that time is cold not only.
6.A friend goes to dumpling building and asks"how much is the dumpling(sleeping) a bowl(night) of?"Listens to attendant a young lady" Pei!"1, say:"Is shameless!"~
7.Ascend self-study of time, everyone is seeing review, the GG says to the MM:"I just carried on the back a list phrase, the help wrote from memory for a while."The MM doesn't think Mo, the GG begs her, your(touch) Mo I,(touch) I!!The result MM really grosses out and yells, the teacher sees me don't think(touch) Mo him, he doesn't want my(touch) Mo~~~!!!
8.One day have a meal at the classmate house, drank point wine, her father suddenly came in, originally was to want to shout an uncle, spoke amiss as a result, said:"Daddy comes to!"~~Is cold!Greatly smile for classmate want to die
9.My colleague argues with others, hasty Zhang Kou come to sentence"do you think that I have a meal to grow up?"I have been feeling suspicious him to exactly eat what grow up.
10.A disgusting boy sought me to lend rubber during the days in the primary school, I didn't borrow, he died to tie up a lousy dozen, I ran out the energy of whole body to wildly roar "I don't marry(borrow) to you" at that time after the classmates to sign a horse to pipe down, , , ,cheap beats by dr dre.
11.Start up lesson, a classmate machine son contains problem, hence yell"owner, change machine son!"Whole class wood however
12.My Tuo you one face dog's dung!
13.Accidentally play a joke on mm to say:"Do not say that you know accidentally and influence my reputation!"The mm says:"Have you already grown?Can you grow?"
14.Accidentally is a male of and got sick in Guangdong throat could not say words``````Go for a doctor, the doctor tells me: the yindao inflammation is wildly dizzy medium``````Is careful on seeing, diagnose in the book to write sound way inflammation`````````Have no language````````
15.Buy a computer, the owner quotes 4150, I reduce price:Owner 410 Yaos depend on so much~~~~The owner is wildly dizzy!
16.The last time morning went to work and discovered that the bicycle tire didn't annoy, hence wanted to make the mother help to push a door to beat a while spirit outside.Result I say:Release my tire.
17.A girl was brokenhearted, I advised her:"Two toads of legs not seek, having plenty of of three males of legs!"
18.The time of the primary school contains labor lesson, all generally is in addition to grass, so arrived a day ago a teacher of releasing from school the time have to remind that we take a hoe head, 2 sky labor lesson prepare to set out, teacher the easy to management asked 1: have how many persons took?Took a hand of raise hoe head!"
19.Explain and convince a brokenhearted ……classmate you know what call to be brokenhearted?
20.On the junior high school language lesson, someone recites from memory the poem of the east of hair Ze: the generation is coquettish,
21.Some teacher, today, we come up, fixs of excrement
22.A ktv requests song, a mm loudly shouts:Order "double hero Lun" that cuts stick for a week for me
23.Is big two there is a MM that a burst of son specially likes and lives together to give up riding bike to go out to go shopping together, tidy up to dress up beautiful behind entered elevator together, suddenly thought of a car to seem don't annoy son, blunt she said a sentence: accompany me to abort first?~~~~Sky
24.The last person of bus is more, a macho man bellows:Mama the feet trampled my B to ascend
25.The senior high school classmate(one boy) of classmate walks into noodles building very cool hair a jilt:"Owner, 2 two spring onions don't want rice line!"Finished to still add 1:"Much next point rice line!"Owner:"……Do you exactly want rice line to still keep wanting a spring onion??"
26.A literature evening party, the host appears on stage to announce:Below please appreciate:Song and dance in Xinjiang brings about your skull!Greatly terrified!!!!!
27.Go to during the days in the senior high school, the classroom discipline disordered, teacher one Nu under start to clench XXX, say:XXX, you give me the station wall up!~~The whole class is suddenly and violently cold!
28.I:That is our physical teacher ……
Classmate:Teach what of?
I:Chemistry ……
29.In the net cafe, together learn to suddenly raise hand, yell:"Teacher!"
30.We dormitory a person drink many is going to urinate then take out a sarcastic remark:The urine drinks many, wine specially many.
31.Buy an orange, owner:A cake of is 51 catties.I:Be getting tooer costly, five dollar 3 catty.Owner:Don't go or not.
32.The friend asks me the computer allocation, I say that the display is colourful to hold.(Originally meant to say a LCD)
33.Once listenned to one MM shout in the dining room"am a bowl of viper for me~!"
34.Once old mama of the bedroom inside classmate made a phone call to come over
I habitually say "he not at", but I mean to say this time of of is "having been already gone out"
Speak as a result BE:"He already … not at"
35.And my elder sister go to Lee and rather buy shoe, my elder sister's one openings:"Young lady, this shoe how much 1 catty?"
36.Accidentally senior high school, release from school and accidentally the MM go home together, doorway in the school sees a sell to roast of, the MM says that eating a cow is miscellaneous, because grill the people of the past are more, accidentally fear that the owner can't hears, hence accidentally and loudly shout a way:"Owner, 5 strings of cow whips" then one are silent, the owner suddenly and violently smiles together after three seconds.Is accidentally huge embarrassed ……the MM is accidentally most embarrassed to immediately after ask"the cow whip is what" to accidentally have to very very and in whisper answer MM:"The cow whip is an oxtail to expect" ……
37.The teacher leaves a homework, I can't do and then copy other people, then hand over a homework in office and see the teacher saying:"I finished copying!"
38.Ascend university of time have fun to the Heng mountain, climbed a mountain to climb a half at that time, tired of just thinking Xie will of time see the wayside have one Ba Sang in Europe who buys trophy, goes up openings to ask:wife
39.Have the breakfast one among the to eat a steamed stuffed bun farcing with classmate in the morning, another eats skin.We are saying to eat the classmate of farcing to come to 1 when their twoses are wasted"go Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论