2012年10月31日星期三

Cheap Beats By Dre ready the strangers

 You why so heartless
Leave whole is regretful
Let me bear with alone
Why do you shift the love to another person
Neglect my feeling
Make me heart-broken to make me regret
I know everything can't
Can't have again formerly
Let oneself stand up to all wrong ……
This is Guo Feng to shift the love to another person.When Lee more left is also didn't understand Lin Zi Wen in fact isn't a Xin rather!!
When that far goes.The person also disappears.Sneak into that ash faints of city area China Times.Rather the Xin starts losing a voice to cry bitterly.Her Fu is on the railing.Feels a lips hair bitterness.BE felling sick, there is thing at want from in vomit.However again is vomit not to come out.
The tears a string of string ground falls in.Drip an underneath that green jade wave green water in.Concuss to have many Yis to connect.Many red fishes shook head to sway tails to all round to come over.Think again is there is a delicious fish food dropping down.Just eat in the mouth very salty water just.Hence they again is disappointedly shake head to knot a brigade but go to.
On the bridge.All of many people are to in astonishment hope this Fu cries bitterly on the bridge column of boy.What does he cry.These two boys quarrel exactly for the sake of He Shi in times before are also listen to not and clearly.Is also has no mood to realize more.Should smile of or smile.Should cry of or make him cry.Once cried is well.
The light of diamond ring is shining like the daystar.Rather the heart of Xin is to be like daystar that the Shan write.Because of turning to make fragment like glass.The open space that is similar on the heart like the meteor rows under.
She wants to call Lee is more.However she has no.She wants to more speak toward Lee from have already forgiven him already, however what to speak of.She wants to say to him, we canned from the beginning once come.But do we still have beginning.Still probably.The gentleman heart has been old, my body has already changed,Beats By Dr Dre Studio!!
She only has here.Painfully the mind and body desire separates 2 to flow tears.It is this feelings to establish a fiesta her.!!
She now just discover in fact in the heart's deepest place.She still keeps loving this person, even if this person make her sad.Make her disappoint.Make she a bead tears Be dark to play!
She mercilessly hurts him.In fact just for the sake of a fact.She is afraid from have already stilled discover to have a love!!It still is embracing imagination to him.Harming him is much deep.Is also love him much deep!!Don't love.That comes of hate!!
Just the whole impossible.Everything can not save.Rather the Xin vibrates of hand a touch.That agile small box is taking not thin diamond ring Dong of that value ground the downfall bridge go.Row together very clear beautiful ray.The ground of Gu Dong splashes to have a radiant water flower.The fishes again interest blunt hurtle from on all sides rush through come.
Rather the Xin Chi Chi ground looking at those another disappointment but go to of fish.Her love sank into water bottom.Don't reply again.On that day.When whole body snow-white Lee was more her ten packets.Feelings started.But today, this diamond ring crashes.Be row next the number sentence of feelings!!
"Young lady.This is your to wrap."Caused to mutually meet.But the broken up voice of water flower in.The love is to become past!!
She just thinks of before in now and Lee more the Xi learned to once sing a Cantonese song while smiling.
"The old joys is like dream.Indeed as expected old joys such as dream!!"
"Fell in love in those early years the idea middleman everyone's temperament was early near to grow love of root the most intimate in complete rapport trusted with each other
The flower nestles closely together to lean on by the end of the month totally pleased decree by destiny conjugal love in every possible way and wish wing to wing this heart 1 wisp to totally order an alliance
Is pleased to meet bosom friend doubly spirit heart happiness have no Han toward late loving dearly totally have a happy reunion to meet to send greetings with each other every day
Sign heart to plant flowers a flower joss-stick not heavy anti- the love sea asking for sorrow to hate hatred rise wind wave a toward livinging to change to break to love an alliance
Kindness in now turn clouds and mist don't allow a continuous feeling is empty to have the love silk 100001000 Zhangs again all unfortunately have already to the utmost turned to hate
Waste to throw to long for to waste Chi to love to hate Qing heart to endure to only sigh too much old joys dream already dissipation Mo again look for
Already dissipation Mo again look for dissipation already not again look for ……"
Indeed as expected BE.Resents to love sea to rise wind wave.A toward livinging to change to break to love an alliance.The kindness turns clouds and mist at present, didn't allow a continuous feeling again!!Rather the Xin chews these four sentences.The tears flow sooner morely!
########
It is very quiet in the house.Is equal of quiet.That because all of Zhang Yi Xin and father 3 females of Lin Zi Wen didn't come back.The breeze in morning seems to be more ice.Ex- garden over there in.There has been little Huang Hua falling in.The autumn idea gradually shows frost to kill.
In this breathed frost Lie.On the second floor small platform of this shallow color house.Only the voice of pen rings in the sand sand to ring out.
"Lin Zi Wen:
I walked, I really needed to walk!!
Why do I want to leave.I why no longer depend on at your nearby, because I know if I would like to keep on depending on.I know that you are to will bear with come down.Probably Yi Ms. Xin will say what.But you still keep forgiving me.Because no one understands you more than me, although it is said sometimes you seem to be very heartless.However your essentially still a lousy good person.Your heart is always softThe ――――This not good hey.For for coping with in the days to come the boys of Feng flow out and comes, you are to at least become to have a partially one-time of do I just go!!Admire.Facing at this time don't a fun of front is just.In fact I sincerely feel you so soft medium take the personality just compared a past that was frail to build to make people keep at a respectful distance of rather Xin like ascend 10,00000%!!!
Tell the truth.I am to envy yours very much.Over there become after death I was to envy you.Why to equally become an university student.Do you lead more fascinating than I, although seem to be mild.However this kind of is mild but is an another kind of fascinating.Make me extremely to live.I am in the university have no friend, also have no purpose.Can say I the whole individual livinged to all come over without the purpose formely.Have the life of purpose with you to compare.I feel ashamed and ashamed!!
I live feelings for being just a pallor for having in the whole university.And now it is also such as the smoke,such as fog, spread go to.I am in the in this world.Still have what!!".
What time the tears dropped down down.Beat the letter paper of that shallow purple color light wet regiment.That Fu stopped to set down on paper at small table the young man of the front.Make from already thoughts and feelings and feelings are again calm some bottoms.She again is continue to write downward.
"I ascended yesterday afternoon wish.Saw you.You broke through a red silk fabric to take in ten thousand many acclaims at that time.In the vision complete works of owner on you.I am also similar.Just I suddenly want to cry.Same person why.I but can not get their acclaims.Get their applauses.I be this whole life to fail so!!I thought that I clearly disdained to a to attend to to the university career at that time.But I am just heart in why be also some to move.Shivered for this dropping tear, and my heart consequently ……
After coming down.I saw Lee more ……
Need not said more other.I ended with him and had already really ended forever.He could not recognize me.We aren't already the strangers who does acquaint with with each other ……".Sobbed a voice to ring.That is on the paper of thin ring more.Is light of purple be permeated and dilution.Pen but is still don't stop.
"Good.I have no what reluctant to part with so much.I still have stay at you nearby of reason.You don't owe mine.I don't owe your as well!!
I lose love.Lost an identity.There is still a natural affection being also passing away.Also have no what can lose again ……
Last night.I am foolish in a park.It was stunned ground of to think along while.Suddenly discover I at those days of in is really dispirited.It is useless to have.The current affairs is such.Can I can take off.Get to network in to hide.Just the reality still will force to come up.The since various matter concludes.Don't I walk still and wait when.Now.Be connect thick Yan to shamelessly depend on at your nearby unique reason is also have no.I can't depend on again, either ……
I come back more at 12:00 last night.I originally want to take leave toward you.Discover you and Yi none of Ms. Xin at.And small beautiful small quiet also not at.Waiting until is bright for a sky.8:00 many.You still don't come back.I was to decide to no longer keep on waiting.Say again to meet just respectively to in vain harm feeling.And still have some from hold me still don't think that you see me aming timid Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论