2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro in the sea level th

Ascend doctor's post of time, can be a good doctor, so I will mean my theest most sincere esteem, as for say now what, useless.
Certainly, probably I this chapter will the one who infuriate a lot of related benefitses ……for this kind of person, I the nothing important words say.You defend in my book review area, useless.Blocked up my mouth, also blocked up not to live numerous mouths.See how much person mean despise to this occupation, mean indignation.This isn't what I dance a person to say, a lot of many people all is saying.
Someone also says that this is the system problem ……
That's right, the medical system contains problem.
But, I am still that sentence, system problem, can not become some black doctor Xin to earn borrowing of black heart money.
The system contains problem, so I want to earn black heart money ……this logic, say impassability.I am to think so at least.
As for do you say that I listen to breeze is rain?Is sorry, I still really hardly see those related medium reporting.
At least, I once got in touch with medicine profession(I have classmate to do), I once got sick as well, the family are also hospitalized over.Red envelope not red envelope of, you can say to be fighting.
But, doctor's out-patient service, prescribe for, prescribe a medicine, take discount, this is the almost public secret, this, can you recognize?
I just elaborate that the fact is just.
This invitation card at last announces, I don't want to ask for what dispute, and write this chapter, I didn't also want to make public what scandalous story, what I write is a novel, not is record solid literature.Of so write this, my original intention is pure is for the sake of the image of perfect person's thing " wood" is just.
This invitation card places a crest for a day, and in order not to dispute, lock.

Chapter 129 【false 】


The third 【highest point 】chapter 129 【false 】 The weather is quite good, the sea breeze isn't strong, sunlight brilliant, Be just color but not equal to my imagination of sea water in of so blue.This is a yacht of old fox to Joe, is being apart from the place that Yangtze River goes out to sea about 80 nautical miles, we stopped down.The Tu checked to position system for a while:"Is here."
If I depend on the chair, have been being closing the eyes for a rest, hear a Tu, I just openings way:"Carefully at 1:00, was beaten to ambuscade last time, don't on the same rock trip over for the second time."
The Tu smiled for a while:"The sea visibility is very high, the very difficult on the water blocks up something to cut until the other party contains large-scale tall ship.They after all aren't troops."
I also smiled for a while:"Words is right, but carefully order total have no bad place."
My there are still on board 20 many black strong men, the whole right and wrong continent makes to come of employ a soldier ……I saved some selfishness.These employ a soldier, I don't intend to return again to trap tower.
If the words that is possible, I intend to trap tower after the event to report a news that"fall in action", then leave these people at nearby use.After all an occupation soldier who once experienced a battle fire test, although joined the army matter cultivated manners to up still far and far can not compare with the regular army of those big countries,came up to say from personal body character, the soil Zhao hunter of these Africas is from black, all of a s were up last it to choose!
And, these people would like to leave as well, at I here have already eaten river, follow my this owner is in the world of sensual pleasures bad, mix like, still have monthly several incomes of USD 1000 ……total compare don't lay egg in that bird in Africa of carry on the shoulder a gun to fight in small nation, put together to fight to the death to live in the bush.Bullet in the warlord confused conflict is horizontal to fly, the human life is mean like soil, be good friends with much?
Can not fight, also rich take, leave that ghost in Africa again of place, treatment is also well a lot of times, this kind of affair, have how many persons will refuse?
Particularly being among them some to have no soldier whom wife kid and family concern about in Africa is also what I let the under charge particularly "take care of", if have an opportunity, simply stayed to calculate, compensate after greatly doing not settle a dispute some money to trap tower be.This kind of flower not how much of buy of force, the sometime is still very friendly.
A black carries silver dish to put in front of me and poured wine for me, didn't talk.I ordered to nod to him, then did a signal to him ……these characters that employ a soldier make me have no words to say and Be just regrettable linguistic difficulties, is a great problem.Their winning many people can't speak English, previous of those employ a soldier, luckily seek one will the translation of G country local soil language come over, just smooth in command of.
"#◎◎%¥※……%!"The Tu low voice drank a , that black immediately nods and turns round to leave, then calls a person to take to like a gun alert.
"Tu, need not so fierce."I smiled to smile:"However free words.You can teach them English ……after all I nearby, also only you understand their languages most ."In fact the small abacus of my in the mind BE, hoping to butcher can include the opportunity trains these guys ……thought of to butcher of super artistic skill, if these guys can learn Tu of which afraid pretty much of an of level, nearby have several under charges with such tens, my later day is also very excessive.
Tu Kan my look in the eyes, make me understand he has already seen through the small abacus of my in the mind, he didn't promise as well as refuse and just see time, light way:"Owner, they seem to shall arrive soon."
Finish saying, he pointed distance.
On the sea surface of southeast direction, appeared a very small black mark.That black mark is in the sea level the extension last 1.1:00, I am from the under charge hand in once took telescope to took a look, is a small machine steamer, up had a fish net to still have a mast, attire of seem to be fishing boat.
"It is them."I let go of telescope, then say with smile to the Tu:"Let the young men preparation."
The back in our yacht, have 89 already the black of whole body diving suit prepare to complete and make in my one under, they turn over body to jump into Shui-li in succession and sneak in Shui-li behind oxygen bottle's back ……
After, ten minutes that ship closed to us, the other party is used someone on board to flick ensign, we used flag signal confabulation for a while, to secret password, then the other party stop descend motor, two ships were juxtaposed to stop down, and then once took two sampans.
On that fishing boat, there are more than ten men, one lookinging at of face alert we, their everyoneses are dressed in the fisherman's clothes and still have the rubbeall r waterproof dress on the body and just carry a gun in hand, everybody is one face young tiger the shape of the Han.
Clip a bulky cigar in my hand, see this battle, ha ha on smiling, way:"Luo opens mountain, Luo's eldest brother, everyone is so to meet to talk about business, have no a necessity strain."
"Ha ha ha ……" spreads the cachinnation of a burst of thick Hao on board from the other party, the man that is covered with a cotton coat on a body greatly trod to walk out, his shape is the highest, calculated up is a Wei shore, breadth shoulder narrow waist, very is power and prestige, particularly the whiskers of one face, have for several cents north the Jiang person's elegant appearance, however the words said is an accent in the standard Chuan:"I know your Chen Lao Di of severe, but have never got to thought of that you bring this to help black child's son."
I stand on the deck, the Tu quietly signs at my after death, the both sides is also more than ten blacks to employ a soldier, all take a gun in hand.Both parties' person could not across the sampan of two meters to square off each other.
"Please come over to talk, I am here but get ready volt to add with caviar."I am tiny tiny a smile,beats by dre pro.
"Ha ha ha ha……"Luo opens mountain to look up at sky cachinnation, but loudly way:"Wine and caviar of old hair son have what the son is delicious.Lao Tze here bestly lives fish and in a short while made to take with wine, very fresh!Still ask Chen Lao Di to come over to talk.We a side drink a talk personally."
Is silent ……
Our 2 people stares each other to saw for a long time, everyone seemed to be all not to trust, don't dare to easily arrive the other party to go on board.
Hum ……
I sneered at whole body:"Luo's eldest brother, sea so strong wind, we always not ability across so a very far appeal."
Luo opens mountain is also squint Jing:"Chen Lao Di, your severe I know.I am edible don't rise your volt to add with caviar, still make me do one eastern, please drink."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论