2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dr dre pro e child not hone

, ... ... Sweet ... ... Is not below .At dawn on driving mecha is careening from the container side drift away . Well, she was hypnotized, never used !Danger. Will your shield immediately back to the maximum .
Gongor captain made me surprised ,hypnosis !That won it .I was confused between a light fragrance from the nose and mind makes you feel comfortable ,can a while sleepy welling up , -- ,what ?Let a person so sleepy ? That is shed sweet constellation divergence out of a particle field has a hypnotic effect ,in a hypnotic when people will have a peculiar smell fragrance of illusion .
Who accidentally hypnotized person now has become a part of the stream incense stars ,you leave or you wouldn be saved ! Gongor hastily explained ,hoping to take advantage of me .When I leave Hong flow constellation range .
Not that serious, eh. Ah -- ah -- ! The mouth while said nothing ,but sweet meaning comes one of my double-fold eyelid also rises more heavy .Swindled !The team of transport ship was deliberately led us to shed sweet stars running track .
, relationresultThe fifty-seventh chapter of a dream of death , relationresultIsaw Murong Xiaokai that lost control of the mecha from the two container between drift ,were almost the two container is squeezed into fragments .
My heart is ice-cream, mouth hard on the lip bite, pain make confused mind clear slightly a bit, not wearing helmet wearing full protective clothing is only a bit there, 55555 ...
... After the meal will be in trouble !Manipulation of the mecha rapidly near the Murong Xiaokai ,seize her to lose control of the machine ,put it under his left arm ,right hand over Murong Xiaokai equipment large aperture laser light artillery ,against those composed stream incense constellation of intensive all kinds of mechanical debris fly, incense stream has been our stars wrapped inside ,and the communication gongor also interrupts the radar screen ,full of dark green snow, can do to coordinate reference Polar Sea Star Tribute gray blue star had not disappeared ,due to unclear themselves in what is the location of the meteor ,I only have a sense of the so-called meteor super space junk ,the main floating track select reverse even hypnotized can leave Hong flow of stars .
Of course, if you are lucky !If luck can be surprisingly good !Maybe you can find the hypnotic waves occur due to destroy it .More and more heavy eyelids ,lips are now touch ache ,but also stimulate me sleep with the neural cell .
I want to close my eyes to sleep in the past !But the voice from the bottom of my heart always whispering quarrel quarrel , can !Don sleep ,sleep in the past cannot earn lots of money ,can not return .
.. ... . Earn a line ?Now I long a pile of debt ,dead to clean .But this as pretty as a flower girl ,if not so much the armor plate via a direct in her arms should feel very good, ha -- !Well -- !What that ?Luck never so well -- !A if there is no ghost I I tried to open my eyes, that the ghost as spirituality in general is in space debris between kept moving to change their position .
Places of interest in avoiding what .Intuition told me that thing is to avoid possible attacks on it ,it is !It is the source of the hypnotic waves .He blinked his eyes flashed a battleship under ,the wreck finally determined that mission ghost is not my dream ,I raise the laser gun is a cannon .
Laser beam accurately through the ghost ,ghost rapid convergence to disappeared and drowsiness .Still ,missed !* * * that the attack target ,judge target combat ability, target ranged attack capability of 95.
44% melee ability 4.56% ,recommendations for brachytherapy do battle . Automatic combat computer found people attack ,immediately on the current situation of instrument to the target by driving god dream up .
* * * fragrance suddenly rich ,feeling as if hypnotized wave source close to me ,indeed .The strong and weak fluctuations ,I pursed her lips to a strong smell of blood in the mouth spread ,has become lazy body with a little strength ,I deck hand the laser cannon as long in flavor stronger once again the moment arm swing out a shock ,in the minds of sleep as the tide receded .
Luck was on me ,but God did not sell my account ,oh -- !Have a look take escape from death good mood ,Murong Xiaokai mecha are still there, I am busy manipulating mecha with it to flow outside incense stars fly .
* * * combat system is damaged, the battle of energy supply is terminated .Please choose the energy allocation way ,if you do not select automatically after seven seconds to decide .Seven ,six ,five ,four ,three ,two ,a .
Energy allocation is determined automatically, the full support of lifesaving system ... ... Low temperature weak warming signs of life ,start . Stream scent of stars in a completely by the snow and ice asteroid of the icy surface due to internal temperature changes seen in the cracks ,beats by dr dre pro,a trace of moisture out planet motion trajectory ,because the water out began to change ,the thick ice under the dream of God is the master .
* * * you ,it !Be careful with large ship is where you are near the intentions are unknown ,would you like me to put it away . Fly away from the flow of incense Nebula soon received a message from gongor captain ,l was happy was a bit carried away was discovered by the person doesn .
I declined gongor captain kindness, because the ship has the visual range .The spacecraft people had I locked ,far away to me a laser light signal asked my identity , who are you? We are the Black Skull Man ,you want trouble? The optical signal back to the road .
Looking for trouble to you ?You really are a black skull ,the name ,having a great reputation ,universal aspect ,despising the Wuyue ,sound to shake the skies ,a Black Skull Leader .? Yeah !Is it right? Afraid of ?! I am afraid oh !Afraid of a little with profound respect and humility ,but I like Black Skull Leader Lord ,how I see you so strange ? Well -- !Well, well this is the name of your name ,having a great reputation ,universal aspect ,despising the Wuyue ,seven protect ,an awe-inspiring reputation extending in every direction ,sound to shake the skies ,a Black Skull Leader ,is really too !Today to see really be the most supreme ,be the most supreme !Does the name ? The other was a silence ,while I visual communication screen on a bright ,a seems to be a few years older than my young man one face scowl appeared ,found and he spoke was a kid who was terrified about shouted : the two act recklessly and blindly to the child ,not honestly stay at home for milk run this crazy what ,do not want to die you give me come on board ! @#$%& !That guy talking some people know Murong ,is it right? Xiaokai woke up ,the ship was a pretty strong should not easily removed, just know that guy is not strong enough ,if polished .
I worked in vain ! To the ship !I have a gift to give the too old for a kind of guy ,let him move his bones ! Ear heard, Murong Xiaokai cold words ,she woke up early ! Hi - !Freeze !Let me first to get things done .
I turned the frequency Ning testator tract . You do !You hurry . Murong Xiaokai piloted mecha from my hand made up, quicken to approaching the ship Black Skull Pirate space carrier . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论