2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu y of green jade nex

Top than wear an imperial concubine the body is at the Chen up more beautiful.The talented person also only flattering to the purple feeling have a clock only."
Still hang on my face thin smile, "BE ah, the purple color only flatters of the person like, this temple admits.", Again way, " white wears on orchid Pin to really take off a dust beauty, but, white but is also the color of mourning costume."
One of her face is rapid cold to come down, deadly pale one.
I continue way:"Is difficult don't become an orchid of Pin all of your close relatives died, so is just liking so white?"
The white jacket of gold threads in the her hand in a short instant fallen off in the ground and sends out a burst of and clear and crisp voice to ring.She annoys red double eye, bad ruthlessly stare me.I smile back to see a way:"How?Where did this temple speak amiss?"
She suddenly an arrows tread to hurtle to my in front, hands ruthlessly will I a push.Doing not expect her will suddenly rush out to push me, the foot didn't stand firm and repeatedly retreated ……finally malicious crash into a gold color veins big pillar, my head faint with a burst of Tu feeling, hears an orchid orchid a burst of scream.But my eyes sink into one dark, see everything be missing.Feels the bloody feeling of a burst of stream into a nose, already grow make I disgusted flavor, warm up of liquid along my lips slowly slides.Is a blood again?My whole life seemed to knot good luck with blood ……work properly water to depend on, result like this are you satisfied?
Care to know to visit to leave gradually of, I feel that the slaves clumsily lift I went to bed, the light subtle fragrance is to belong to to work properly water to depend on the flavor on the body, see appearance on all sides, they are to hand I ascended her Ta in the tomb.I can feel there is public noisy miscellaneous voice on all sides, but listen to not pure they being saying what.But my eyes always can not open, the ache is got about whole body by the back, forehead, the chest ache must seem to be soon to blast open.
"……See our lord son quickly ……she ……Be free?"
"Must …… save lord son …… her body ……"
This shouts a voice, need not guess to also know to is orchid orchid and You grass to are those two wenches, and only their 2 people truely concerns mine in this imperial palace.
Hears a deep and low voice at my ear way:"Empress ……relax."His voice seduces into wrong doing me and grip of double the boxing also gradually loosen to open, immediately after, a burst of and fresh and cool loud smell is full of my sense of smell, consciousness penny penny ground pullout that I disorder.
Finally, the suffered feeling is gradually thin to go, what to replace is comfortable great fresh and cool feeling, and eyes can also slowly open.When the whole prospectses can get into my view China Times, what I see is a Xi, his whole body cures an officer to take too much and holds a small bottle of medicine to hope me in the hand.See again very valuable to rush into a palace, one face heartache ground's lookinging at me very long don't deliver one language.
"Your Majesty, empress her whole body is severely collided with, there is the insurance of blood clot against the current, luckily save in time ……" Xi reports my condition in detail report to very valuable.
Word that is very valuable to listen to an each time, the eyebrows then and deeply locks penny and at last and coldly sweep to work properly water to depend on and orchid Pin, "you who can tell me to exactly am what is the row?"A words had to threaten sex very much mix up with a very thick fury and imitate a Buddha will kill at any time several individuals to leak exasperation.
The facial expression deadly pale of orchid Pin is like paper, the air faintly lowers the head, and the hands tightly button up.Work properly water according to refinedly smile desire openings, but I rob at her in front way:"Empress, I didn't know to do what matter ask for you are thus great anger."
Work properly water depends on of the smiling face Jiang is on the face, "Chen imperial concubine, you are saying what!"
The orchid orchid seems understand what, the favour attaches and wear I, "empress empress, you why want to push us lord son?You don't know that her body is always not good?Unexpectedly descend a thus malicious hand."
Once the orchid Pin listen to suddenly a title, can not believe ground to hope an orchid orchid and hope again don't talk of I, immediately nod, "BE, was the empress' empress to push a Chen imperial concubine."
The You grass also attaches and way:"Lord the son only fancy that jacket of gold threads in white just at the same time with you, you also not worthwhile bottom thus malicious hand?"
Work properly water according to suddenly encounter thousand men point, she is many to is difficult to argue ground to point at us, "you …… this temple when pushed a Chen imperial concubine, clearly is an orchid ……"
Once the orchid Pin listen to the name that she will shout a she and urgently and hotfoot interrupt, "empress empress, the slave of this full palace can all see clearly,http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu, do you why the need for defend in a devious way again?"
In the present slave at that time, in addition to the slave of empress' palace, the others all repeatedly noded.
Work properly water according to hope all these, fiercely turn round to stare to implant last of I, "Chen imperial concubine, you are this shameless woman, unexpectedly dare to sully ……" her words just make reference to a half, very valuable came forward an one step to jilt her slap.She is beaten seven Huns are eight vegetables, Meng for a long time consciousness just instauration, Wu write the face cry a way:"Do you beat me?"
Is coolly very valuable back to see her, the voice is cold hard, "work properly water to depend on, I is a limited degree to your tolerance of, you now roll out for me to go, I don't think again see you!"
Work properly water according to the ground of Zheng Zheng and hope him for a long time, at last and ashamed and resentfully left bedchamber.
Is very valuable to walk to my bedside, use the cold sweat that the cuff of sleeve leaks out for I wiping out a forehead ascending because of ache but, "also painful?"
I weakly shook to shake head, "Be free."
The air of Xi but particularly serious, hesitated to for a long time and finally still keep speaking up:"The Chen imperial concubine empress' body not can bear such serious wound again, also not know why, her body is very weak ……seem to be already to incubate the poison that sex didn't banish."
"Poison?Is "the very valuable voice raised a lot, " how can poisonous?"
I at quiet explanation way:"The mistake once took."If there is no this poison, afraid is the then I ain't likely to get Qi to bless of promise but return to the country in summer, this is the poison that I sow by myself.
Was very valuable to seem to be understand what, worried the ground ask:"Could you banish?"
Xi way:"Want ~only an empress from now on with concentrated effort convalescent, can certainly banish."
"Like, you is responsible for the later Chen imperial concubine's all convalescent cares, I want to soon and soon see result."
Chapter 9 Lan Yuan surprised feeling night
After that, the Xi can above boardly arrive at Zhao sun everyday the temple diagnoses vein for me, if say that the last time puts the blame to work properly water to depend on for the sake of the revenge aren't all also, larger purpose for the sake of give Xi a get into a Zhao sun temple of lend.In the Yu country in addition to being very valuable, my root is helpless without friendly support, want to do anythings all have heart have no dint.At the right moment, my disease this time did some help.Is bitter and astringent on smiling, from when rise, I unexpectedly even own diseases be all making use of.
I with Xi quiet sit in silence at the man white the jade chisel and carve but become of small before the table, fume to linger around on cigarette of stove, fill the air us.The calmness arrives on all sides the information that leaves outside and we of the breath voice of , feel not enough reality."Is cold joss-stick ice flowering tea" that lightly fondles the Xi as I to dispense in person, his saying this tea to wash away dirt to hide inside my body doesn't go of poison.
The Xi passes a letter to me, "this is what my under charge multiplies by a night to slip away enter connect to steal in the Yin mansion."
I answered, took out the letter in the envelope and hoped the black word of last side Mo to ask a way:"Are these words the handwritings that connects Yin?"
"From his den inside steal."He at will place a case at the table up, " do you know that is your own body badly?"
I smiled to smile, "know."
He is unusually interrogative, "why will have so various poisons inside your body?Does the many people use poison to you?"
I get around he is this problem, positive color way:"It not be asking.I concern now of just how remove connect Yin with work properly water to depend on, at present connect the person whom the Yin wants to kill already not only I am a , also is very valuable."
"Are you afraid?"The Xi suddenly asks a way.
I suddenly the title stare at him, "afraid of?"
"Kill queen mother."
My hand suddenly light Zhan for a while, recent and very valuablely get along, I have already been thin to forget this matter.Kill ……very valuable Niang?I really need to kill her ……
"How?Are you getting more afraid?"His lips the side hang to uncannily smile.
I was stiff to shake to shake head, "say now that the business that kill queen mother is it's yet early, after putting out a Qi and summer first is that I kill queen mother of."
He flicked to flick his own gusset and walked to the window side, face upward to hope a blue sky of green jade, next Cui desire in the court flows, building Kan Ling Feng.His voice accompanies with to face the breeze of summer to slowly spread, "I think, you should learn point to defend the fighting skill of body and first, keep intact oneself and second, have greater confidence to assassinate queen mother."
The breeze also beats on me, disorderly the tassels before the sum, my hand is tight

没有评论:

发表评论