2012年10月25日星期四

monster beats scurely burn a big p

The paste had some direction that see not pure knife's comes, damned, if I will what counter-attack of move like, can't so passively suffer beating, but I in addition to quick dodge ability what attackstone ability all have no.
The head more and more faints, the body also more and more has no dint, foot a Ban finally unexpectedly falls to sit a while to in the ground, see the Shan in that eyes bloody and red light, take crary smiling face to take the knife chops down toward me of American Ji, I know that I has to die here.The body cannots help but funky Zan to become one regiment, like this and helplessly looking at long-handled sword to leave my eyes more and more near will soon chop down in my head ……
That is full of my whole body to the death's fearing for an instant, the body stabs bone ice cold, can not even move fingers, die?Die like this?Will be killed by this bedlamite?Don't !Don't !Just don't die like this!!!!!!!!!!!
Is an imitate a Buddha to want to am burnable I into an ashes of scorching hot suddenly gush from my center of the chest, the in a flash spreads all over me of whole body, the strength that feels surge everywhere and in a twinkling breaks out to fly at present knife and others' shot a while from the my body ……
The energy of losing imitates Buddhas all and came back generally, even the wounds are all healed with astonishing speed, I astonished of looking at quilt fresh red and substantial turn of check carat to tie up to round of I have already coulded not say the words come, although ownly check a carat color Be getting fresher red and bewitchingly beautiful, this kind of situation really seems to blare a person to use nine tail demon fox strength of time, am I also the person's pillar dint?
I am still just shocked this kind of astonishing variety is on I, American Ji who be shaken by me to fly has already wiped the blood uprising of the side of lower lip and takes crary facial expression cachinnation to say on the face:"Can hurt me, you are also pretty quite good of!This under have already killed your to be worth of more, American Ji must kill you!"
"The etc., American Ji, can not, you see her strength, she is perhaps and really princess Qing, if she died, the wood leaf's village isn't kind give up, we come to make peace this time, will arouse two conflict between the villageses like this,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com."
Just drive my Chuai the youth of one feet suddenly and worriedly say, attempted persuade American Ji stop, but the impulse that I again upsurged to call names, I was that that princess Qing started persuading armistice, I was that stranger A killed off didn't also relate to collective constitution knot boundary to harm me, exactly is who teach out of are these distorted the kid of global view?
Think certainly, the American Ji who has to immediately see a mental doctor certainly can't listen to, bad mercilessly stare his one eye, just continue and flick the knife chops down to me, the huge heavy knife takes and roars and shouts of the information is from my head roared and shouted but descended above, but I no longer am fearing, concentrate and follow the will of body, spot the direction that the knife chops down, the hands stretch out a while her knife control is in own Zhang, then ownly check carat and fluently begin and mediumly sharp knife inside strong line of body that hurtles into her, indeed as expected see her face up a burst of change countenance any further can not hold knife, retreat several step seems and wants and throws up blood but strong line of endure of appearance.
Ask for help of the outside thing contacting with enemy to use to check carat long-distance leave the internal organs of breaking the other party, this recruits but and rather the time learn.Although this combines knife to be different from a sound to endure that to check carat silk similar is connect in the mouth, follow this kind of violent strength American Ji's palm suddenly send into her body also enough she is one Qiang.
This I am already to show leniency, if make me checking the carat by myself a while the all on the body Be strong line of to hurtle into her body, estimate that she has to finish on the spot at this time,
Originally thought the injury of this degree she should haven't fought ability, unexpectatively she the facial expression with unimaginable look hand she chest Leng a long time, immediately look up at sky crazily long smile, an at the same time take the huge improbity breathing is looked like to black of check the carat is from her body in present, the striped pattern on the face also immediately deepened enlargement, saw to is the bewitching monster that seals to print with blare a person inside the similar body to check carat to gush.
I throw down to take in hand of the knife knit the brows to looking at her, profoundly felt that strong improbity of her body of strength, connect her nearby a few footmanses be all oppressed to lie prone to in the ground, oneself luckily body up still tie up to round fresh redly check carat to make me avoid her influence, however that kind of is full of people trembling strength to still keep feeling to get.
She finishes laughing wildly and opens eyes and peeps out a pair of Shu Tong of sharp thin keenness that no longer belongs to mankind and raise a hand the checking of black carat gathering at already long sharp agnail hand up, immediately take a to put on to ruthlessnessly smile an idea to fly a body to in a twinkling arrive at my in front the hand up grasp to my face ……
You think you is this the spreading of the dog night fork soul iron claw?Heel I the write an eye of own come to this set of, I who be all over full of and check carat at this time basically don't fear this already demon turn of person pillar dint, see the direction that pure her hand grasps me of easy of stay away, but have never thought she unexpectedly comply with the surrounding that checking of regiment black in hand the carat throws to me, with borrow and write an eye me finally still difficult of once hid her this one shot that comes all of a sudden, but discover that checking of regiment black the carat unexpectedly become the ground that black fire chooses Mao contact at the moment falling to the ground and obscurely burn a big pit.
See this kind scene, I immediately come out the cold sweat of whole body, this recruit should can't shine on to evolve from the sky come of?I am were it not for to write a round to see pure her attack just really was reduced to ashes.
See her and coagulate in the Zhang one regiment black fire, I right away turn to write an eye to concentrate to looking at with all strength at this time send forth black to check American Ji of carat all over, be at last and finally seen understand that flame in regiment black by me in fact is the flame that she makes use of a gushy bewitching monster inside the body to check a carat conversion property to just change, have to just can come together in the palm, words say like this, as long as oneself can stay away the black fire that she flings out good.
Is positive guard of looking at American Ji, but discover she suddenly throws that flame in regiment black to after death and very dissatisfied of say:"Not have fun, kill your little meaning to all have no like this, would not° until tear to pieces you into broken bits have sense of achievement!"





The text wildly fights
Renew time:2010-4-3012:48:57 chapter word numbers:5053

She said to indeed as expected don't be solidifying black flame, just stretch out cold light the flickering sharp claw son flick to me, I a Shan body turns to her hard remember oneself after death before COSPLAY Naruto practice of the knot printed signal, hoping this hands canned be a little bit soft, don't become nervous finger twitch or bone fracture of making oneself too much.
Do I remember that the I's most do fire escaped before?The knot of the Shu of Feng fairy fire's printing sequence is a son-Yin-Xu-ugly-Mao-Yin, I since already check carat should be able to also use now.
In the mind just thoughted of this, imitated a Buddha by himself/herself and had intention to know a sort unexpectedly within two seconds quickly print knot over, then imitated a Buddha to once use numerous times so, I masterly of spewed out quite a few regiment from the fireball attackstoned American Ji, although the huge fireball didn't beat her,destroyed one greater half of this small parks.
Endure ……endure Shu ……I unexpectedly and really used to endure Shu!Looking at at present everything, I absolutely dare not believe my own eyes.
Is original and just sound out of wanting and seeing oneself can use and endure Shu, unexpectatively unexpectedly so easy of use the Shu of Feng fairy fire, and the power is still so astonishing, completely have no smell powder of I drive I the so violent behavior is shocked to could not say words, completely forget side still have a female the star very wait and tore I a cake of a quick.
In this dejected short moment, once hiding American Ji of the Shu of Feng fairy fire has already hurtled to my in front go toward claw son to flick in my face, be me to realize far from good have already too late avoided, the Shan wears the sharp nail of cold light near at at present, waiting for my will be the destiny that is disfigured ……
That I connect to the death for an instant of feared to all forget, produce an unprecedented wrath in the heart, your Ya was has gone too far in insult!Don't know the facial appearance first to female kid, the life second?
Is a person pillar dint can be ascended with Ye?Are it pathetic to lead small love to want to be pathetic you?Making you are abnormal must lead west Suo?None of both sideses BE, cannon that will be removed a tail monster by the Xiao in the future Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论