2012年10月26日星期五

Beats By Dr Dre Solo nd emotions To ch

Live without you dry . Return to Cheng cloud already nearly two days ,I as before in Cheng cloud new deployment of dining car at work, as Sansom hands injuries requires at least a week to recover, so I was promoted to the temporary chefs ,the dining car has an automatic cooking machine but machinery fried dish is nothing special ,so you still need the people to garnish .
Although I was halfway but in cooking machine with the help of also doing just passable ,and Sansone occasionally secretly from the field hospital ran out to guide me ,ha ha - another day I returned to the village can be opened the restaurant ,but the village people willing to .
Put down his live ,wipe hands I took with car delivery of a piece of paper and a small box ,did not see ,three step and two step to the lancet buses go .※ ※ ※ the lancet ,you know you made many mistakes ? Your Majesty ,I know .
Good to know ,the love you give oneself over to blind emotions .To change ,this time you good luck is not with the wounded together .But next time will not have such good luck .Remember don give oneself over to blind emotions ,their safety is the first ,I also need your help .
Is your majesty . You still wouldn call me brother ?! Your Majesty ,i ... ... ! Oh -- !Remember to protect yourself, I don want to lose only brother . As the screen figure disappeared ,star line has hung up ,the lancet retracted gaze sighed ,he would also like to just the words that came to her lips is called out ,it was time to smooth !※ ※ ※ prince ,he comes .
A parent who knocks ,the intrinsic reports . Know ,his mood ? Does not seem to be very happy . Oh -- !Let him come in . With permission ,I am full of hell into to Prince re-equipped with car inside the prince .
s what is I want to see him or he wants to see me, even allowed in my heart of hearts I grumbled ,but still did not forget to etiquette ,raised a hand to appear wrong salute . you know why I find you ? Prince Lanster nodded ,indicating that I .
Thank you sir ,don sir .But I have some articles to be returned to the chief . I shouted sir ,hand and foot did not idle ,two steps to the front of the lancet ,document table ,that what the book and a small box on the table .
Why -- ,Beats By Dr Dre Solo,when to shout sir ? The lancet for Solo war to speak very is a bit of a surprise ,this guy can learn to speak a mouthful . The report is magisterial ,learned early on .
Although a mouthful Sir is my two day in the procurement of goods to learn ,but I will say the truth ,but also not to look up to .Cheng Yun on materials in flight suffered heavy losses ,and I was promoted to temporary chefs ,plus the two days ,the commander ordered the better food, so these two days no less run outside ,the run will touch many shoulder stars leverage more than me man ,nature also have called Sir good habits .
What these are ,don want to ? Prince Lanster pointed at me and put it on the table . Yes sir ,I was just an ordinary man ,do what do everything in one ,so it is not put to accept these things ,or please sir you granted them more suitable for people .
Make fun of ,with such a trifle want me to work, no door .That would be fine .Now let ,I recommend you go cadere military academy training ,when are you going to start? The lancet the appointment and small Jinhe received in said drawer .
Sir ,can I refuse ? To train ?Should be to read ?!By ,not directly kill me . Refuse !?Haven heard ?Cadere military academy but all the Imperial Army . Sorry sir !I have not heard .
I believe that is true ,but it certainly wasn dream place, sir . Garson ,come in . Prince Lanster rushed out a shout out, a pro who went down . To show you all the captain in cadere learn some basic skills ,simple can be .
The prince said . ,prince . Garson brought in after the eyes swept the room door ,immediately next to a steel chair pull over, placed in front of me ,then don see how he made a cut in the hand ,the back of the chair ,good steel chairs and twisted into a heap of scrap steel .
Well ,go out . The prince praised he saluted backed out .Looking at the twisted into shape chair I secretly his mouth twitched ,will only destroy ,not construction ,but then I will sit the seat ,now I have to always stand .
, relationresultThe eighteenth chapter mutation , relationresult,yes ?And you do not want him as much ? Prince Lanster refers to a twisted chair ,continue to tour . The report is magisterial ,do not want to .
I answered firmly and decisively . You don want to be a general ?Like a powerful army command ! sir . Command a powerful army is very attractive ,but I don talk to the lancet prince ,to be chased like rabbit .
You don want to protect the people you love the most ? Prince Lanster has been quick at . Sir ,I haven fall in love . As the conversation continues, I would be entirely absorbed eyes have Nai does not live lonely start drop Yo turns up ,how a prince office within the luxury decoration ,block Phnom Penh suspended ceiling pinch ,silver flower wallpaper ,soft green grass ,such as carpet ,I can not help but sigh :in the dark heart of person and person is not as the little prince ,an office can be decorated so extravagant, no wonder the street there are so many beggars ,your parents and siblings is not the person you love the most ? Sir ,those are the people I love, but not love ,I love only one person, it could only have one, if there are more than two words ,I think it can be called a best .
Sir ,please pay attention to the word .... ... My mouth as the said, eyes suddenly Er see Prince desk had stood a good dongdong . You ... ... . Prince Lanster stammered ,do not know what to say .
To cadere military academy training thing can ,but the prince is not willing to give up a can bring up the talent ,although now that guy looks like a fool ,so good chance to actually not before ,this opportunity if placed in front of others ,but never will wake up with a smile .
The lancet now do not want and that should be renamed caterwaul bug guy chew under discussion of what word problems .The lancet knew ,although as he can give enough examples to illustrate the word is not necessarily only ,but do so but is of little use ,but also a waste of time .
Indeed it is as expected ,the lancet ,hear paused Secernosaurus warfare continued: but ... ... But ,sir. I think everyone should take care of myself . Well -- !This guy talk did not just in order !Do something distracting him? Which is what attracted him ?Close your eyes open your eyes is the prince of the lancet ,along the Dugu war look , ha ,is willing to so ,the kid inside original and himself . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论