2012年10月25日星期四

monster beats mes excrescent woe a

Daddy, hope can't be what too difficult the too dangerous task can come back earlier.
Four misgivings that see me smile to say to me:"I have already known that the meeting led a dark department, they temporarily can't give you the task for reaching to a village under the parents, with the ability of the Xuan very quick can complete a task back, need not worry."
I listenned to four words trust of order, shrink in his bosom to make me eat.
Four cuddles wear I walk on the wood foliar of avenue up, all the way everywhere all someone is full of to respect adore of feeling of go attention benefit to him, indeed as expected not the Kui is a fire to copy to rank NO1.Of Long Tao ah, Long Tao Long Tao, compare my daddy, the stranger A that is complete to have no over the field to have to be much better at least.
Just thinking wear, 1 seems to be because of being full of feelings pleasing good to listen light and soft call suddenly to ring out in the ear:"All person, you how can here?Today get off work so early?"
I turn a head to see go, the turning of road Cape place stands one lift a lightly laughing and young pregnant woman of basket for groceries son, the hair in red in the sun unusually dazzling, she is ……
"Strange Nai, how did you come out?Buy vegetables to ask other people to help good, if carelessly pared off to touch how to do?"Four gentle and soft words confirmed my guess and blared ……unexpectedly even had kids, AB be really too not HD, some hope also not stay for his Fans!
Looking at the strange Nai swells up of belly, it is the lens that the N18 that absolutely forbids to sow forbids to appear unexpectedly in my brain, the leading role is four and strange Nai.
The form blames me not clean and pure, really is four in my heart already perfect must be different from mankind, so completely can not believe four similar to the common run of people physiology need of willing also haves, all right, I admit that the fire shadow is a red-blooded cartoon of youth, is absolutely can't appear*person cartoon inside that kind of the appearance that needs to shear a piece.
I am banding together to exactly want to continue YY 4 is as some as strange Nai □of lens, four have already arrived at strange Nai to nearby and very naturally take the basket for groceries son in the her hand in own hand, just from this small action can see the quality of its rare good man!Strange Nai's marrying him was really too happy!
What I envied looking at her, the strange Nai has already lightly said with smile:"I am also a ninja ah, need not always worry about I.Is pregnant would not° until do more some sport go of, so come out to walk today, conveniently buy some vegetables, this kid is small feeling, really very lovely!"
She says to stretch hand to light and softly fondle my face, one silk the light aroma is immediately appeared my nose, is easy to smell of flavor!
4 nod to say with smile:"BE ah, I say lovely!I have already persuaded Xuan to make me keep and raise feeling, she was our kid hereafter."
"Our kid?Is really good, blaring the person will definitely a very much more happy elder sister of."The strange Nai happily says caressing of meaning belly, right away make me have grow be split by the thunder of felling.
Blare a person?!!!!Is he really four sons?
I shockedly looking at four, he sees the facial expression that I inquire happily explain:"The kid who wants to be born this time has already risen to answer to the name of to blare a person, is come from from also teacher person name in the novel, I hope to blare a person to be like the leading role in the story so become all till the last don't give up, fantastic ninja!"
Looking at four brilliant smiling faces that are full of to imagine, my in the minds unexpectedly and immediately a sour, lower the head to mumblingly say:"Blaring a person will definitely become you expect of become a fantastic ninja so, but ……" do you know?You could not wait the arrival in that day!
4 that thoughts of a gentleness will in the near future for the sake of the dying of protection village bravery, I am immediately suffered must even feeling breath is difficult ……
"Small feeling, what's the matter with you?"I can not return to absolute being until the ear spreads four voices of concerns, silently the Yan goes to the tears flower of canthus, peep out a huge smiling face to him with innocent kid's sound to say:"I am getting more hungry, all uncle Ren takes me to have a meal not very good?"
4 contemplated to looking at me to seem to want to ask what, end or what didn't ask exit, just smile to say to me:"That small feeling has a meal at my house, the handicraft of strange Nai is very good, you will definitely like."
I order to cover up the head into four necks and silently absorb warmth on his body and hard neglect suddenly hit ascend me whole body of iciness ……
Looking at body in bosom tiny deliver to tremble of kid, four eyes fire shadow wave breezes all the person Be breathed to sigh tone, although he still can not comprehend the some and different emotion of small feeling,he looking at the look in the eyes that she suddenly becomes excrescent woe again, he knows feeling and is being getting sader for oneself, clearly has already had the tears Chong the Ying in the interval,effort still deceiving yourself as well as others cover up and looking at to really make the public painful, it making him connect the words of inquiry can not ask exit.
"This kid in fact combines isn't suitable for to be a ninja, her heart …… too soft ……"4 thinks and make an effort to hold close this more very small still just unclear and tremulous body, hope she ability a little bit pleasurable.
The mental state adjustment after a period of time, be I drive four carefully embrace to arrive at his house the mood have already resumed to come over gradually, anyway decided destinies will not change in the future, I can make it only is cherish now just.
Enter a house hereafter the strange Nai smile connecting of Ying Ying says to do some real jams for me over four basket for grocerieses in hands, four then embrace I arrive at a living room to put me to the soft mat to up let I by myself and play in a short while, he wants to tell three of the matters that prepares to keep and raise me a fire shadow adult.
Hear he say so that I can not help puzzling that what method he wants to use to inform news, there is computer, television and electric light in the fire shadow but look like have never conducted electricity words, if being an Azrael world can also use a sky to pretty get empty Luo to carry on a wireless converse, but fire shadow ……
I still just guess, four knots that have already bitten open finger hands print and use and touch with spiritual of the Shus invoked a very small toad, then stretched hand and wrote some signs that I completely don't understand and was sent to three fires to it and copied there on the backs of toad.
This summons method also exaggerated to order too much!See I gape of appearance, 4 smiles to jilt finger to say:"After all the inside still included the secret that you have already inheritted a day toward one clan blood after the circumscription, if drive day to the clan of one clan long know only afraid immediately had to grasp you to descend branding in the past, they for the sake of protection cold stare of the secret can stop at nothing, so the summons method that can keep secret with this kind of."
Listen to four explanations I just understand to come over, looking at the finger that he is emitting blood, I hurriedly heal for him with the Zhang fairy magic that I unwillingly can use wound, O.K., so small wound with my current ability soon can all heal, if again a little bit bigger wound ……still directly stretch tight with the OK better.
Is four see the faintly blue light slowness that my center of palm of hand sends out of heal the wound that he bleeds, cannot help but praising highly of say:"Indeed as expected not the Kui is a pity daughter, so small can make use of enduring of high etc. Shu, if hereafter develop toward this aspect, giving sufficient time probably will become and key link hand adult similar fantastic medical ninja also perhaps.In fact feeling still more suitable is a medical ninja,beats by dr dre pro, at least hereafter will be good to lead while carrying out a task some!"
"Is leading so much some?Why to say so?Say to carry out a task to also make people suffered?"I blink lookinging at of eyes oddness, he immediately asked the doubt in the heart.
While seeing a fire shadow before felt to accept a task to seem to start a game, really pretty divertive.
The cat Mi for example said to blare person and Zuo to help what they accepted to walk the dog, look for to throw to lose, clean up course of river and tidy up these D class tasks in the courtyard, blare a person to always make task a complete mess really and too made to smile.Is at the thought of these I some no time for waitings liked to be a ninja, must be very interesting!Really don't understand four why meeting say so,
Four shapes that see me a face doing not understand lightly sigh tone and stretch hand to lightly caress me soft of saying of hair gentleness:"Because being full of in the heart of feeling is bright and has never truely once got in touch with the ninja's work so would not know, in fact ninja's this occupation isn't Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论